Fresh Face Aesthetic
Welcome to Fresh Face Aesthetics
Jacquelyn Perry, the founder and owner of Fresh Face, LLC is an advanced practice registered nurse who has spent the majority of her clinical work specializing in the administration of anesthesia as a CRNA (certified registered nurse anesthetist).
Jacquelyn is also a certified nurse injector who received her extensive aesthetic training from a nationally known injector specializing in anatomy, safety, and education. Fresh Face focuses on restoring a natural and more youthful version of yourself using injectables and PRP facials to give you the ultimate refreshed look.
All injectables used are FDA approved and directly sourced from pharmaceutical companies in the United States, ensuring the highest purity and potency on the market.
Fresh Face Aesthetics uses the most powerful microneedling system available for your PRP facial, the SkinPenⓇ by Crown Aesthetics, to activate cell regeneration to diminish wrinkles and scars with no downtime. The SkinPenⓇ was the first microneedling device that is FDA cleared for acne scars.
to schedule your appointment at Infuse Wellness Today!
- Wrinkle relaxers are neurotoxins and neuromodulators that are used for moderate to severe aging lines and more. Can last up to 3 months.
- Most common areas injected: between eyebrows (the 11’s), forehead, and crows feet (wrinkles around the eye).
- Neurotoxins are composed of small amounts of a purified botulinum toxin protein, which is the key component in its formula to help enhance your skin. Over time, the repeated contractions of our facial muscles causes wrinkles and folds to form in the skin. Once injected, neurotoxins target these muscles to briefly slow down their activity. By relaxing these muscles, your wrinkles and other such age lines will begin to erase.
- Dermal fillers are injectable treatments, containing hyaluronic acid gel, that restore volume and fullness to the face, including the cheeks and lips. They can also soften facial wrinkles and folds, giving you a smoother and more youthful appearance.
- Can last 9 months to 2 years.
- Common treatment areas:
- Cheek Augmentation
- Nasolabial Folds
- Lip Augmentation
- Lip hydration
- Vermilion Border Treatment
- Oral Commissures
- Marionette Lines
- Mandibular contouring
$600/session or 3 facials for $1500.
PRP injections Add-On $300/area or $150/area.
A PRP Facial is an advanced microneedling collagen-induction treatment using your own platelet-rich plasma.
Benefits of PRP:
- Contains growth factors
- Stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis (major proteins of the skin)
- Improves blood flow
- Plumps skin
Benefits of a PRP facial:
- Brighten dullness
- Improve skin tone and texture
- Correct brown spots
- Plump skin
- Smooth fine lines and wrinkles
- Shrink pore size
- Improve scarring
- Reveal a radiant, youthful glow
(includes PRP facial, 1 syringe of Versa dermal filler, and PRP injections)
PRP Facelifts inject PRP into targeted areas of your face to restore volume, boost blood flow and much more. We often combine dermal fillers with PRP injections to boost your results.
Concierge/mobile appointments available for botox/xeomin injections and PRP facials. Our concierge services are designed to put your comfort first in the privacy of your home, office, salon, or event. Servicing the Kalamazoo area, Battle Creek, and the metro Detroit area with advanced notice.
***ask about hosting a botox party